W.B. Scoggin serves as Vice President of the Investment Advisory Group for Foundry Commercial’s Nashville, Tennessee office. W.B. specializes in investment opportunities throughout Tennessee focusing on multifamily investments and development sites. Over his 10-year career, W.B. has been actively involved in various aspects of the business across all property types including brokerage, acquisitions, asset and property management and capital markets activity. He has worked on projects that have included multifamily, urban infill land, retail, hospitality, office, land development and others from both the ground up development perspective as well as acquiring existing assets. His activity and knowledge base allowed him to earn his CCIM designation.
Prior to joining Foundry, W.B. spent 5 years with a Dallas-based real estate investment company as Vice President where he was actively involved in or oversaw the companies deal sourcing, underwriting, acquisition, asset management and dispositions for various acquisitions and assets held for investment. W.B. has also served in various capacities for real estate investment and development companies. W.B. began his career as a multifamily broker in Dallas.
Before beginning his real estate career, W.B. spent time earning a Certificate of Biblical Studies through an affiliate ministry of Kanakuk Kamps. He holds a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Real Estate from Texas A&M University. W.B. is an active member of ULI, CCIM, The Real Estate Council and NTCAR and is licensed in both Tennessee and Texas.
When he is not working to address your real estate needs, W.B. is actively involved in his church community, in the gym working on mobility or a new PR or most likely he is spending quality time with his beautiful wife and daughter.
Education & Accreditations
- Texas A&M University | Master of Real Estate
- Texas A&M University | Bachelor of Science, Agribusiness
- Kanakuk Institute | Certificate of Biblical Studies
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designee
- Licensed Real Estate Broker | Tennessee
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson | Texas
- CCIM Middle Tennessee Chapter | Member
- Urban Land Institute | Member
- The Real Estate Council | Community Fund Loan Committee Member
- The Real Estate Council | Associate Leadership Council Member
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors | Member