Nick Vinson joined Foundry Commercial in October 2019 and serves as a Vice President in the Nashville Office. Nick is responsible for the sourcing and execution of acquisition and development opportunities for the Development and Investments teams.
Prior to joining Foundry, Nick was a senior analyst for PGIM Real Estate Finance as part of their national originations team in Atlanta, Georgia. During his three-year tenure at PGIM, Nick assisted in the origination of over $2.5 billion in commercial, multifamily, and senior housing mortgage investments located throughout the United States.
Education & Accreditations
- B.S. in Finance, Florida State University
- B.S. in Real Estate, Florida State University
- CFA Institute: Chartered Financial Analyst
- Mentor: Florida State University College of Business
- Member: NAIOP, ULI, CFA Society