Matthew Braun is a Senior Project manager in Tampa Office. He is past Director of Construction for Meridian Development Group. With more than 30 years of commercial real estate and construction management experience, Mr. Braun has been responsible for
- Directly managing due diligence, entitlement, coordination of plan design, permitting, development of budgets, project scheduling, bid and contract administration, and construction management of all new Meridian construction projects and tenant build outs.
- Coordination the development team including architects, engineers, and contractors for the creation of the project amenities.
Mr. Braun’s experience includes the management of more than $200 million in construction projects in the office, industrial, retail, healthcare, education, multi-family and single-family sectors
Mr. Braun held positions as Director of Development and Land Acquisition at Esplanade Communities, Vice President with Focus Development, Director of construction with GVA Advantis, project manager with Beers Skanska and senior industrial broker with Cushman & Wakefield Thalhimer.
Additionally, project management experience includes Martha Jefferson Hospital ($21 million), Riverfront Plaza ($90 million), Norview High School ($31 million), University of Virginia Miller Center of Public affairs ($7 million), MAFCU Headquarters ($6.5 million).
Education & Accreditations
- Bachelor of Science degree in Building Construction from University of Florida
- Licensed Class A General Contractor in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Certified Building Contractor in the state of Florida
- Race management volunteer for junior sailing program at Saint Petersburg Yacht Club