David serves as a Senior Project Manager of Foundry Commercial, working closely with the Development & Investments team on their development projects while also providing third party project management services.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, David was the Vice President of Development at Gibson Development Partners where he oversaw all day to day efforts of the development team. This included multiple industrial, retail, office and restaurant projects over the last few years, representing a portfolio value of over $100 million.
David began his career working for a multi-faceted engineering consulting and construction firm – Akdoruk, Shather & Associates. David’s responsibilities ranged from acting as an owner’s representative for institutional investors on large scale development projects such as the Centurion Air Cargo Facility at Miami International Airport to coordinating tenant build-outs while also leasing and managing small warehouses and office spaces.
Project Management Experience
- Currently managing Amazon Fulfillment Center at Opa-Locka Airport, a 2,400,000 SF development. Project value: $207MM
- Currently managing Meek Phase II & III, a 280,800 SF speculative warehouse and 5,000 SF office building. Project value: $25.5MM
- Delivered Centergate at Gratigny, a 602,000 SF of industrial warehouse development. Project value: $65MM
- Delivered Gateway Plaza at Doral, an 84,000 SF of mixed used, retail and office space in Doral. Project value: $25MM
- Delivered Transal Logistics Center, a 218,000 SF of industrial warehouse space in Doral. Project Value: $28MM
- Delivered multiple tenant improvements ranging from 8,000 SF – 55,000 SF
- Delivered multiple Sonic Drive-In Restaurants in South Florida
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Purdue University
- M.S. in International Real Estate, Florida International University
- General Member and Forum Member, NAIOP
- Member, ULI
- Active Volunteer Participant, Habitat for Humanity