Supriya Jaya serves as a graphic designer for Foundry Commercial in Raleigh, North Carolina. Supriya supports new business development initiatives, local and regional integrated marketing campaigns and strengthens the Foundry brand by maintaining consistency in all marketing materials.
Prior to joining Foundry, Supriya worked as an in-house graphic designer for a national company. She designed and prepared the copy for ads, brochures, and all social media campaigns. She has also been a member of Actors Equity Association for the past three years. In Raleigh, she has performed many roles with North Carolina Theatre, Theatre Raleigh, and Sonorous Road Theatre. Before moving to Raleigh, she has credits performing all over the world from New York City to Oslo, Norway.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – Florida Southern College 2018
- Certification – UX Design hosted by Google
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member - Actors Equity Association
- Member – Capital Arts Theatre Guild
Awards & Recognition
- Top Ten Local Playwrights of 2019 – INDY WEEK Raleigh
- Broadway World Nomination for Best Supporting Actress