Davis Johnston serves as Project Manager for Foundry Commercial’s Project Management team in Raleigh, NC. In this role he is responsible for owner, tenant & landlord improvements with the Property Management team. In the past two and a half years with Foundry Davis has managed a myriad of varied construction projects in office, industrial and retail location. Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Davis was with CBRE as a financial analyst working directly with the project & facility management teams for the RJ Reynolds account in Winston-Salem, NC. In this role, he was responsible for managing all financial aspects of a project, from conception to close.
Davis endeavors to bring high energy and a commitment to excellence in everything he does through unmatched integrity, tenacity, work ethic and respect. When not in the office you will most likely find Davis at community events, enjoying quality time with friends or mounting biking through the trails at Umstead Park.
- Weck Drive: Durham, NC - Full Industrial Building & Site Renovation, 180K SF, $1.1MM
- IEM: Morrisville, NC - Tenant Improvement, 22K SF Office, $850K
- DMHC: Raleigh, NC – Tenant Improvement, 17K SF Industrial, $500K
- Crabtree Lobby: Raleigh, NC – Common area lobby renovations, Class A Office, $310K
Professional Affilations & Licenses
- Raleigh Chamber of Commerce – Young Professional Network
- NAIOP Raleigh Durham Chapter
- Urban Land Institute
- NC Real Estate Brokerage License – Active
- Professional Bachelor of Corporate Finance, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
- Accounting Cognate