Adna Rubio Daniel serves as Senior Real Estate Manager for Foundry Commercial in Raleigh, North Carolina managing a diverse portfolio including office, industrial, and retail space. Adna is a results oriented professional with over fifteen years experience in commercial real estate operations management including financial and physical plant management, vendor and lease administration, tenant relations, and providing exceptional customer service to clients and tenants. Adna works closely with other Real Estate Managers, Assistant Real Estate Managers and Building Engineers to provide consolidated comprehensive services.
Prior to joining the Raleigh team, Adna served as Assistant General Manager overseeing a 700,000 square foot mixed-use project in Miami, Florida. In addition to the day-to-day operations, Adna assisted with a $100M redevelopment plan over a five-year span.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Counselor, 2021 IREM Greater Raleigh-Durham Executive Council
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Events Volunteer, City of Raleigh Parks and Recreations
- Member, Pastoral Council of St. Raphael Catholic Church, Raleigh
Awards & Recognitions
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Commercial Property Services Management Team of the Year (2012 & 2014)
- Simon Property Group
- Employee of the Year (2003)
- Meredith College
- Communications and Professional Writing