Zane serves as the Senior Services Manager at Foundry Commercial. He supports the Services Leadership Team with strategic initiatives related to the day-to-day operations of the organization. Beyond this, he services key Foundry clients with property research and project management.
Prior to joining Foundry, Zane served as a Relationship Manager for a national nonprofit where he led their outreach to professional school students and supported the organization’s funding and strategic planning processes, winning over $10mm in institutional funding. He is currently pursuing his MBA at the University of Florida.
Zane and his wife, Jess—who serves on Foundry’s marketing team—have come to love living in Orlando, even though his dream lifestyle is somewhere between John Denver and Norman Maclean.
Education & Accreditation
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science | Biola University
- Master of Business Administration Candidate | University of Florida
- Deacon | First Presbyterian Church of Orlando
- Gotham Fellow | The Collaborative, Orlando
- Facilitator | Generous Giving