Nancy Hanson serves as Director of Property Management for Foundry Commercial, bringing 29 years of commercial real estate management experience. Nancy’s responsibilities include leading the North Florida property management team.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, formerly CNL Commercial Real Estate, Nancy managed properties throughout Central Florida for Trammell Crow Company, Lincoln Property Company and for Carter as the Director of Property Management. Nancy joined CNL in 1998 to open CNL Center I and in 2005 opened CNL Center II.
- Office management experience for 29 years, including CNL Center, a Class A office complex in downtown Orlando and several suburban office buildings.
- Industrial portfolio management of One Million square feet in south Orlando.
- Retail and Office portfolio management experience with Lincoln Property Company for four years between Orlando and Tampa, totaling more than one million square feet. This included SunTrust Center, a 750,000 square foot “Class A” high-rise building in downtown Orlando.
- Industrial and Office management experience with Trammell Crow Company prior to Lincoln Property Company
- M.B.A., Florida Institute of Technology
- B.S. in Business Administration, University of Central Florida
- Institute of Real Estate Management, CPM Designation, 2004
- BOMA, RPA Designation, 1996
- CCIM Candidate
- Won Central Florida BOMA Office Building of the Year (TOBY) award:
- 2006 through 2008: CNL Tower I: 250,000-500,000 SF
- 2009, CNL Center: “Best of Best” & 500,000-1,000,000 SF
- 2010 through 2012: CNL Center: 500,000 – 1,000,000 SF
- Won CNL “Teamwork” Award in 2007
- Won Carter & Associates Tenant Service Excellence Award, 2002, 2005
- Won Carter Property Management Extra Achievement Award, 2006, 2007, 2008