Andrew joined Foundry Commercial’s Multifamily Investment Group in June of 2022. He brings nearly a decade of experience within the commercial real estate industry and is responsible for the origination and execution of multifamily assets in the Central and Southwest Florida markets.
Prior to joining Foundry Andrew worked for two international brokerage firms. Throughout his career in commercial real estate Andrew has worked on multifamily, land development sites, mixed-use portfolios, and industrial facilities valued over $400 million. He is a graduate of the Lutgert College of Business at Florida Gulf Coast University and holds the CCIM designation.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Habitat For Humanity
- Florida Gulf Coast University Mentorship
- Boy Scouts of America
Awards & Recognition
- Southeast Real Estate Business Magazine (2019)
- CCIM Top 10 under 30 (2018)
- Naples Herald Top 40 under 40 (2018)
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management