Alexander Gonzalez serves as Vice President, D&I in the Orlando office. Alex is responsible for the underwriting and due diligence of acquisitions and development opportunities for the Development and Investments teams.
Prior to joining Foundry in May 2017, Alex completed internships in investment banking with Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s Real Estate, Gaming & Lodging group and with Artemis Real Estate Partners, a private equity real estate investment manager in Bethesda, Maryland.
Education & Accreditations
- Master of Science in Real Estate, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Florida- Finance Major
- Combined- Completed both degrees within four years
- Argus Certified
- Sponsors for Educational Opportunity
- Member: UF Bergstrom Center, UFAA, ULI, ICSC