Jackie serves as the Marketing Coordinator for the Industrial and Retail Teams at Foundry Commercial in the Charlotte office. Her responsibilities include supporting the teams by producing marketing collateral that allows brokers to attract, maintain and better serve their clients. Additionally, she organizes client/broker events.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Jackie was an Office Coordinator for David Hoffman Realty, a boutique residential real estate firm located in Charlotte. Jackie attended Appalachian State University, graduating Cum Laude in 2020 with a B.S.B.A. in Management and double minors in Spanish and Media Studies.
Education & Accredidations
- B.S.B.A. in Management | Appalachian State University
- Licensed Broker in North Carolina
- Vice President of Professional Development | Pi Sigma Epsilon – Professional Sales, Marketing & Management Business Fraternity (Gamma Xi Chapter, Appalachian State University)
- Nationals Director | Pi Sigma Epsilon – Professional Sales, Marketing & Management Business Fraternity (Gamma Xi Chapter, Appalachian State University)
- Co-Music Director | Treble Attraction a Cappella (Appalachian State University)
- Vice President | Strong Ties a Cappella (Appalachian State University)